Sizes are displayed in Australian/UK sizing, to find out the conversions for your countries sizing click here.
Can tops and bottoms sold separately – Yes click here
What sizes do you have : size 6 -18
Do you ship worldwide? – Yes
How long do Bikinis take to arrive?
within Australia within 5-6 working days / international 7-12 working days
How much is Postage?
Postage can be worked out at the first level of the shopping cart, just add your address and prices will be generated.
Where are the Bikinis made?
I design them and adorn them in Byron Bay, Australia.
Ethically Stitched and Printed in Thailand, more info here.
Refunds and exchanges?
We cannot exchange the pants, we can exchange the tops within 7 days if there are no signs of wear.
If you change your mind we can do exchanges/credit vouchers (not refunds).
If for some reason there is a problem with your bikini please contact me immediately.
I have emailed you have not had a reply ..? Please check your spam/junk folder
How are the ‘Alchemy bikini tops’ two in one ?
This supportive style allows for the printed part to be removed so you can have an all black bikini top.
How do I prolong the life of swim wear ?
- After swimming in chlorine or salt water, hand wash in luke warm water with neutral soap.
- Wash by hand, though Machine washing is ok, you will get more years out of you bikini.
- Do not roll up or store wet, especially in a plastic bag. The heat and humidity will enhance the damaging effects of any pool chemical or sunscreen.
- Dry without delay in shade away from artificial heat sources.
- Do not wring, rub or stretch excessively.
- Do not tumble dry.
- Do not iron.
Do you do wholesale orders ? – Yes – please contact me directly.
How were the artworks that form the bikini prints created ?
The Original paintings the prints were taken from were created from oil paints – You can see more art works here !